WHY “EMBER” BRIDES HAVE ALL THE FUN

Hey guys, yes I know it’s been a while and I apologize for putting work before you but I’m here now and trust I come baring goodies.... according to our new Nigerian Slogan “Plenty Stew” 

So today’s post is to tell you about my serious jealousy for  “Ember”brides. Yes I said it! I’m so jealous of them *rolls eyes*.  Before you get all righteous and judgy about it I promise after you read all my reasons I may be able to bring you over to my side of the table. 

The Ember season is Sale Season
Imagine you spent about 2000 dollars on a wedding dress only for a bride to buy that same wedding dress for 500 dollars because it’s on sale. Yes that’s one reason why I’m jealous. Everything is on sale in the ember so these are always the best times to shop for things you need for your wedding even if you plan on getting married next year you can always buy them and worry less later.

Ember Season is new design Season 

Vera Wang recently designed a new line of wedding dresses for David’s bridal and they are on sale on their website. All other designers both home and abroad are releasing new designs too. New decor designs are being invented , color schemes, wedding themes etc. guess who gets to try them first? You guessed right . The “Ember” bride.


Ember Season is Giveaway Season 
I just concluded a giveaway with about 5 vendors giving their services to different brides as beneficiaries. Other Vendors and Planners are doing it too as the ember season is the time when everyone is just thankful for the year and we love to give back to our clients just to say thank you for a great year. So millions of people around the world get to save and still have a beautiful wedding. Watch out for our next giveaway in February *winks*.

Additionally there is just something about the atmosphere during the ember season. It’s so joyful and it’s like we all are under one euphoric spell. Everything is magical and ember brides get to enjoy all this. I would love to set my wedding date for a December as well but until then I’m totally jealous of the ember brides as they get to have all the fun. So I hope I have been able to get you jealous even if it’s just a tiny little bit. Those of you who are not jealous I’m sure you are or were ember brides but 
I’m not judging, after all I’m just a wedding planner and we love all season weddings most especially the “ember”

XOXO

TheEventGirl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Brides are TheEventGirl Brides

The Wedding Business is “BIG BUSINESS”