How I Tripled my Instagram followers in 2016 by Achieving my goals!

Hi guys, Happy 2018! 
This post is long overdue if you ask me but i think its never too late to motivate someone so here it goes.....





When I started my business 5 years ago, I was barely getting clients and even the ones i got i had to practically give my services for free because "people" said just keep going , one day you will get the BIG break.

   I was barely making ends meet with my business and I was wondering if I should just go back to find a medical science job.

   
So I decided in 2016 to set the biggest goal i could possibly imagine and use some of the business development tools I'd learnt from POIZE INSIDER NETWORK

   I decided make my job more professional and beautiful until i get noticed by the one and only @bellanaijaweddings. I kept saying " before the year runs out bellanaija will post my work" 

   My sisters thought I was dreaming as they know I've been sending mails to them with no response and they only post jobs of the "biggest" names then. 

  I set this goal in April and in November 6 months later...not only bellanaija but every wedding page had my job on their page for a wedding i planned and achieved successfully. you can see pictures of the wedding by searching the hashtag #theohemgees
My followers on Instagram went from 3k to 10k in a few days and every job i have done since then gets published by one wedding blog or the other.

   Your goals ARE achievable Too.


It's 2018 and it's time for a wake up call.

   If you don't change, then nothing changes.

   What's your Goal for 2018?

   Let's make it happen together.



JOIN OUR EVENT PLANNING TRAINING THIS FEBRUARY 

   I’ll teach you how to begin and maintain growth in your wedding business.


   It’s normally 50k a month to work with me, but sessions are on sale now for only 150k for 6months. Availability limited to 20 people only for this february- July Session. 

   If you are already a wedding planner then you can Download my Ultimate Wedding Checklist below for Planners and DIY Brides to help you keep track and give your job a more professional make-over. It's at a discount of 5000 now. Click below to download 


I Want the Wedding Planning Checklist

   The best time to Start is Now.

Your Planner...

Vivian

P.S. Take advantage of OUR TRAINING deal before those 20 spots fill up. :)
Fill your form in the link below

Join Training Here

Pls share this anyone who might need it. 

Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Brides are TheEventGirl Brides

WHY “EMBER” BRIDES HAVE ALL THE FUN

The Wedding Business is “BIG BUSINESS”