HOW TO OVERCOME UNEXPECTED EVENT DISASTERS

HOW TO OVERCOME UNEXPECTED WEDDING DISASTERS



Hey guys! I missed talking to you. Got engrossed with our numerous brides and of course our training sessions. I'm back now with lots to share so stay glued!

So in our training session last week one of the students came up and asked me "excuse me ma, what do you do when you planned for 1000 guest but 3000 shows up?" Because I'm such a story teller my answer took the whole class session. Lol
It was interesting but before I tell you my answer let me share 3 things that I learned in my experience of disasters while planning events

BE READY
I want to be truthful and say this , as a planner it's common to experience unforeseen circumstances during your event be it major or minor. It's best to be READY! Have a plan B for everything. Also it pays to delegate because even as a  "super planner" one can not be everywhere at the same time. You dig?


BE POSITIVE
Your mind set is the most powerful tool you have as a human being and as a planner. When things go south just stay positive and work everything out. Don't go crying and thinking everything is ruined cos then everything will be ruined.


BE SWIFT
When you see an Obstacle to your successful event don't waste time dwelling on the problem and it's causes. Be quick and calm about pulling out the big guns of solution. Nobody remembers the problem if you solved it as quickly as it came. Got it!

Now to answer the question from my student...... I said " Always magnify the good in the situation .yes you have more than 1000 guest and there are no seats but it only means your party is rocking enough for people to stay. Deploy all your vendors to make them comfortable. Food,drinks , music, etc and you will see they will forget they were standing in the first place because you'd have converted the place to a rocking centre where people don't care about their seats. Truthfully, Everyone just wants to have fun. Yaaay!!

To join our Training coming up in Abuja this April please click the link below to fill the form. Also to make sure you don't miss any of our post please click the Subscribe button above.


Click Here to register in Abuja

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Brides are TheEventGirl Brides

WHY “EMBER” BRIDES HAVE ALL THE FUN

The Wedding Business is “BIG BUSINESS”